Whether you are a client or a candidate, you will be working with someone who understands what you do and what you need.
Rekruiters believes the more specialized the better when it comes to staffing.
Our recruiters are divided up into distinct groups based on the skillset they recruit for. As specialty groups grow, we’ve even spun them out into their own brands is is the case with Devvelopers (software development placement) and Thorncor (Project Management and Change Management). These specializations give our clients a group that knows that section of the market better than anyone else out there. We’re smarter and faster to respond than our competition.
That is not to say we can’t offer areas outside of these core specializations. We believe you’ll find we are actually better at generalist IT and Finance and Accounting recruiting as well because even within our generalist teams, each recruiter is assigned a specialty to grow.
- Microsoft – Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Microsoft BI,(SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), SQL Server, Sharepoint,
- Oracle – Oracle EBS, Oracle Database, Hyperion
- SAP – SAP, Business Objects, ABAP
- Infrastructure – Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows Server, Exchange, Sharepoint, VMWare, Citrix, Cisco, Office 365, Helpdesk and Desktop, Security, Audit
- Functional – Management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Training, Technical Writing
- General IT Team – Our general IT team catches all the rest and backs up large orders. With Rekruiters, you get the best of both worlds, a group of specialist firms focused on specific practice areas, and a generalist IT team that you would normally you get with any other staffing organization. Our General IT Team is constantly learning the latest technologies through weekly training. Many times they know as much as our practice leaders. This team is not only great at helping our strengthen our practice areas, they are also great at those other difficult to find skillsets. Need a Powerbuilder developer, Cobol developer or RPG developer and don’t know where to turn? These guys have placed people in those areas and more.
Devvelopers is broken out into three main practice areas:
- Microsoft – C#, VB.net, J++
- Oracle – Java, PL/SQL
Jeff Thornbrugh leads Thorncor, a practice that specializes in Project Management and Change Management. Jeff has been a leader in this space for the past 20 years and brings an immense amount of experience and expertise to this practice.
Thorncor’s primary focuses are:
- PMO, Project & Program Management (Software, Systems, Infrastructure, ERP)
- Business & Data Analysts (Technical and Functional)
- Change Management
Rayne Staffing specializes in the recruitment and placement of Skilled Trades, Project Management, and Engineering professionals throughout the United States. Rayne Staffing delivers full project life cycle recruitment services that creates a unique customer/client services experience.
Rayne Staffing has strategically placed offices throughout the United States which allows us to deliver quality service to our client and candidates the first time.
Rayne Staffing has over 17 years of collective experience within the Skilled Trades, Project Management and Engineering disciplines; this has enabled Rayne Staffing to create long lasting partnerships with both our clients and candidates. We represent professionals and skilled hands at all levels/divisions of our customer’s business.
As a company, we are dedicated to delivering high quality candidates to the right jobs all while saving our clients time and money by finding the right candidate the first time. We have established a culture which has led our company to receive the following awards including: ‘Best Place to Work’; ‘One of the top twenty staffing firms’; ‘One of the fastest growing companies’
Many of our recruiters have been in the business for twenty years or more. We have worked across the country and been stationed in several major cities where we have deep ties to the technology and Finance and Accounting talent pools.
Our job order to placement and delivery ratios for cities outside our brick and mortar offices is the same as within our brick and mortar cities. We have placed people in North Dakota and in Brownsville Texas. We offer our clients recorded videos for every candidate we do not personally meet as well as reference checks of their previous employers.
Wherever your need, we will give you an assessment of our capabilities in that market within 24 hours based on our current team, our past work there and database in that area. We have worked on major projects for our clients the following areas:
- Southwest: Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Midland, Brownsville, Waco
- Northeast: New York, Jersey City, Boston, Hartford, Philadelphia
- Midwest: Chicago, Madison, Indianapolis, Columbus, St. Louis
- West: Denver, Jackson Hole, Bismark
- South: El Dorado Arkansas, Baton Rouge, Atlanta
Our Account Managers offer you a single point of contact within either Finance, Accounting, Technology, Energy or Executive Search allowing you to build a relationship with someone who understands all aspects of your business. These account managers work with their recruiting specialists to insure you get the highest quality candidates.
Your account manager will specialize in one of the following areas and each recruited for their area before becoming an account manager so they understand the business from both sides of the coin:
- Skilled Trades
Each group is lead by directors with years of experience in their practice area. Call us at 832.243.4000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with someone who has the background to fill your positions.
Connect With Us
Headquarters11211 Katy Freeway, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77079