A services company located on the west side of town is looking for a Front end developer.
The Web Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Coding web/mobile applications using HTML, CSS and JS (wrapper around Oracle APEX).
- Applying documented program standards and conventions and assisting in development of same.
- Developing and implementing appropriate error handling techniques.
- Taking basic designs and extending them within bounds of standards and approved methodology.
- Creating and executing test plans as part of program development.
- Assisting in performing code reviews to insure best practice/adherence to documented standards.
- Defining objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designing and developing user interfaces (UI/UX) to Internet/intranet applications, determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Completing application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supporting and developing web application developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of server-side programming like Python, Java, PHP.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient in mobile technology platforms and cross platform development tools.
- Sound understanding of relational database structures.
- Understands and able to follow defined program development methodology.
- Must have progressed skills relative to programming tool set as those tools have advanced functionality.
- Good understanding of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server) and NoSQL (MongoDB, CouchDB) databases.
- Good query writing skills.
- Good analytical and communications (verbal and written) skills.
- Work is logical, analytical, detailed and precise.
- Accepts responsibility to see projects to completion, meeting accuracy and efficiency goals.
- Able to work extended hours when/if required.
- Works efficiently and cooperatively with a small group and with minimal direction and supervision.
Bachelor's degree in CS/MIS or equivalent plus six (6) years related experience and/or training.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook