- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Write reusable, high-performance Blueprint and C++ code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of virtual reality experiences
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Operate as a mentor and a mentee to your fellow teammates
- Experience building virtual reality applications within Unreal Engine 4
- Strong Blueprinting skills within Unreal
- Proficient in C++ and object-oriented programming
- Experience with a variety of HMDs, such as the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- Understanding of at least one source control system, such as Perforce or Subversion
- Ability to work well on a small team in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Exposure to Agile Scrum is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about virtual reality and other immersive technologies
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook