- Working closely with the business leads to developer back-end software applications for multiple locations.
- Infor SyteLine ERP development in a manufacturing environment (including: customization/ personalization)
- Designs/Document diagrams functional process flows to ensure optimization and synchronization of systems, including identifying/advising on best applications for specific business processes, including cloud-based systems.
- Facilitates the use case/story boarding for new systems/software or enhancements.
- Coordinates the successful rollout of system changes not limited to communication, training, support, documentation.
Education & Experience
- Typically requires a minimum level of knowledge that is acquired through a four-year college degree in an applicable field and five years related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a Syteline ERP development role
- Ability to manage multiple project developments
- Must be highly organized and an effective and efficient communicator
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server, Crystal Reporting, writing SQL queries, stored procedures
- Software development experience (. Net Framework, VB)
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Engineering / Manufacturing / ERP related environment.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook