As a Staff Accountant you will perform professional accounting work including the examination, analysis, maintenance, reconciliation, and verification of financial records and related duties as required.
We trust that as a Staff Accountant you will: (responsibilities)
• Prepare monthly journal entries
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts including intercompany and bank accounts
• Prepare and review annual budget and quarterly updates
• Conduct monthly analysis and reporting of financial statements
• Process biweekly payroll including sales commissions
• Ensure compliance with company accounting policies and procedures
• Contribute with internal and external auditors as needed
• You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
• Copes with Pressure
• Time Management
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook