Custom home builder in West Houston is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team early next year. This role will report directly to the Controller and work on a team.
Day to day duties of the Staff Accountant will include:
– Analysis, maintenance, reconciliation and verification of financial reports
– Prepare monthly journal entries
– Prepare and review annual budget and quarterly updates
– Work with internal and external auditors as needed
– Maintain compliance with accounting policies and procedures
– Process bi-weekly payroll including sales commissions
Must haves to be considered for the Staff Accountant position:
– Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Financing
– Experience in construction or Home building
– General Accepted Accounting Principals
– Strong analytical skills
– Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team with this home builder to grow your skills as a Staff Accountant. We will start looking at candidates now to set interviews up in the next few weeks. Apply today if you are looking for that next step in your career.
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
Job Id: 6958