Our client has partnered with us to find a Full Stack .NET Developer for a 6+ month contract with likely extension.
As a Senior .NET Full Stack Developer (SESD), you will encompass a large swath of back end development responsibilities. You’ll often be required to understand the nuances of the client’s domain in order to ask the right questions that guide you and them towards a meaningful solution for their environment. You’ll then need to apply your engineering prowess to design and develop new data-driven web applications. You will be delivering end-to-end web solutions for moderate to complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as usability principles and techniques.
- Implement front-end designs delivered by the UI/UX team via mockups, prototypes and style guides.
- Work with our clients to deliver best-in-class applications
- Take ownership of building and delivering high quality software
- Build high-performance and reliable API-based services
- Work with other teams to integrate with all required services
- Work directly with QA and DevOps teams to implement and ensure automation in the development and deployment pipelines whenever possible
- Help coach and mentor more junior resources by providing encouraging and constructive feedback and advice
- Assist in our recruiting and interviewing process
- Develop content and thought leadership that can be published on our blog or web site, or that can be presented at relevant conferences
- Assist in the development and delivery of proposals and other business development related materials and activities
- Establishing and promoting development guidelines, and industry leading practices and standards
- In addition to direct client work, you may be asked to contribute to internal Precocity projects such as accelerators that help us deliver value faster or Proof of Concepts that help win business.Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of development experience in building and deploying large scale .NET based applications
- 2+ years of experience with either Angular JS
- Experience with creating functional UI prototypes to communicate interactions and UI design concepts
- Experience in writing prudent and meaningful units using Karma, jasmine and protractor frameworks
- Experience in developing scalable, reliable and highly available cloud-native services and APIs using microservices architecture/REST principles
- Experience with various database technologies – MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Elastic
- Experience with CI/CD/DevOps processes and tools – has worked in an environment where releasable code is delivered every two-to-four weeks.
- Experience working in an Agile development including knowledge of common roles and basic terms/concepts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Practice TDD/BDD with tools like NUnit, Jasmine, Selenium, Karma, Cucumber
- Proficient in bootstrap, NodeJS, npm, grunt, bower, webpack
- Ability to match design direction with markup and styling languages (HTML, CSS, SCSS)
- Strong skills in team tools – JIRA, TFS, Git, Bamboo
- Solid understanding of UI design stages, including creating UI visual design concepts, user-flows, functional UI prototypes, creating red-line hand-off specifications for developers
- Ability to facilitate, understand, and contribute to technical discussions
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable communicating with development teams, Product Owners, Product Management, and Program Leadership
- Effective influencer, able to work upward and across teams to build rapport and partner with others to solve common problems
- Effective facilitation and conflict resolution skills – must be able to facilitate discussion of multiple approaches and drive resolution
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Ability to build and deliver hands-on technology proof-of-concepts and demonstrations.
- Strong proponent of Agile/Lean software development methodology.
- Continuous Integration Best Practices
- Enterprise Development Environments
- Integration with RESTful Services / GraphQL
- Advanced knowledge with many of the following technologies, frameworks, and practices:
- Bower, NPM, Yarn
- Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Angular, React or Vue
- LESS / SCSS / CSS
- Jenkins (or comparable CI/CD tools)
- Unit Testing and Automated Testing Best Practices
- Twitter Bootstrap
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook