Location: Fort Worth
The Senior .NET Developer is responsible for architecting, developing, and maintaining solutions that support multiple business units. This position actively participates in all phases of the SDLC using the Agile with Scrum methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Degree requirement can be substituted by a minimum of six (6) years of work experience in a senior developer role.
- Eight (8) years of progressive experience developing software solutions.
- Experience successfully designing and implementing high quality solutions using SOA, REST, and MVC architecture frameworks leveraging C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Deep experience with OOP in C# (Lambda Expressions, Delegates, Anonymous Methods and Types)
- CSS, CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass), and responsive frameworks
- Git source control
- .NET Core
- MVC 5
- HTML 5
- Angular 2+
- Entity Framework/LINQ ORM
- Valid Texas Driver License
- SharePoint development
- Azure DevOps
- Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
- Scripting language experience in Python, R, or PowerShell
- Experience performing QA, pair programming, or Test Driven Development
Essential functions and responsibilities:
- Develop client/server systems and web applications using .NET Core in a multi-tier environment with an emphasis on SOA, REST, and MVC design patterns.
- Play an active role in defining standards for coding, system design and architecture.
- Deliver solutions according to specifications while meeting development, quality and documentation standards.
- Provide maintenance support and development of production web applications and websites.
- Develop solutions that extend and integrate of our catalog of line-of-business applications.
- Ensure proper source control of all of the TRWD’s custom developed solutions.
- Participate in portfolio management of custom applications to ensure continuity and quality of service over time.
- Continuing development of relevant technical skillsets through formal training, self-study, and participation in technical community organizations.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook