Our client is an organization that combines a 25 year history with a deep entrepreneurial spirit. The family office currently includes a manager of a $1 billion hedge fund/private investment firm, a $1 billion bank, a $400 million real estate investment firm, and a $200 million charitable foundation.
We have an IT department with many diverse professionals that operate in a team-based, casual atmosphere. We foster a small, family type setting; yet we are intense in our efforts.
Our client has an immediate need for a C# / ASP.Net Web Application Developer who will be working with an incredible IT team. This is a full-time direct hire position located in downtown Fort Worth, Texas.
What You Need for this Position
- Preferred, but not required: a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, Mathematics, or related field
- 3-7+ years of .NET/ C# programming experience and stable work history
- Must be able to work a 50-hour work week, with at least 3 of the 5 days in the Fort Worth office
- Must be able to commit to at least 2 years in this role
What You Will Be Doing
- The primary focus of this position will be spent working on new development, maintenance, and support using SQL Server databases, ASP.NET web applications, and custom automation software
- Supporting variety of proprietary software including investment-related and fully integrated project management programs
- Maintenance and development of new applications running in Microsoft Azure is included.
- This role will include some legacy software support as well
- Interact with all departments across entire entity structure to define project scope and product requirements
- Showcase your creative mind and problem-solving skills
Why work for our client?
- Competitive compensation, excellent benefits and great long-term career growth opportunity
- Wear jeans and t-shirts to work every day
- Daily catered lunch + paid downtown parking
- Open office environment that promotes creativity in a team setting
- Perks of working for a large company with the luxury of a small, casual environment
- Periodic discretionary opportunities to invest in the fund
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook