- Design of Supply Chain Management systems in support of oil country tubular goods (OCTG) and related business.
- Manage developers and systems support personnel.
- Guide and direct the development of Disaster Recovery and system fail-over.
- Oversee the development of quality assurance programs for hardware & software systems.
- Design and develop infrastructure systems to support office functions, including communication and security.
- Set appropriate vision for cloud and virtualization of systems.
- Mentor information systems personnel in their technical development.
- Develop goals & objectives providing a vision of, and path to, improved and flexible infrastructures and applications allowing more effective and capable systems supporting business needs.
- Communicate goals and objectives of information systems groups to shareholders and users of the supported systems.
- Maintain technical knowledge of available hardware & software and plan for systems expansions.
- Approve systems and applications changes.
- Design and oversee implementation of departmental policies and procedures and compliance with corporate JSOX requirements.
- Approve security mechanisms to insure data confidentiality and systems access control.
- Develop systems improvement plans and approve implementations and evaluate effectiveness of such plans.
- Set goals & objectives for & guide and direct appropriate infrastructure monitoring efforts to insure appropriate levels of performance and reliability.
- Develop and manage budget for systems and personnel.
- Establish service level agreements and evaluate and approve contracts with vendors and clients.
- Attend business meetings, advise management on opportunities and directions for future systems development.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical or business area from four-year college, or university or equivalent. Minimum 10+ years business experience in areas related to the skills and knowledge required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
- Knowledge of Set Theory, Recursions, Automorphisms, Inductive Logic, Relational DB Concepts, Oracle Analytics.
- Application GUI design.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms, Reports, APEX, PLSQL to the level sufficient to review and approve code techniques insuring quality and performance.
- Experience with Cognos 11.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Sound understanding of relational database structures.
- Understands and able to follow defined program development methodology.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with large-scale, complex system (data structure and usage, reporting requirements, interfaces with other systems) in a corporate setting.
- Understanding of indexing and performance tuning approaches.
- Ability to derive requirements from existing business documents and processes and to differentiate valid from invalid application requirements.
- Understand industry terms, definitions and how customer needs can be assimilated into applications bringing value to self and the customer. Specifically, OCTG characteristics and how these dictate unique and useful content to sales and inventory system management.
Specific Computer Skills:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle database concepts, functionality and configuration.
- Thorough knowledge of relational DB systems and ability to design properly normalized data structures.
- Data modeling to support complex internal and external system interfaces.
- Knowledge of proper technique for error handling and performance.
- Understanding of networking and communications technologies and devices necessary to operate such environments.
- Thorough knowledge of server and storage technologies.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook