The essential job duties shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Identify and develop internally generated prospects focused on NW Shelf (or equivalent tight Permian horizontal carbonate (clearfork-San Andres))
- Provide geoscience technical support for A&D project execution and business development.
- Generate geoscience presentation materials including maps, cross-sections, regional geology studies and other exhibits for pitch books, executive summaries and data room presentations. Some general graphic design work necessary when constructing presentation exhibits.
- Provide well steering and monitoring support.
- Present results of geoscience analyses in pitch and data room settings.
- Work directly at times with partners, reserve auditors, and bankers on highly confidential evaluations.
- Proactively identify operational risks/control deficiencies in the business
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities
- Other such duties, responsibilities and authority as may be reasonably required
- Bachelor’s degree or greater with emphasis in Geology required; MBA, MA or MS preferred.
- 10+ years of prior related geoscience experience preferably with a super-independent or major oil & gas company; energy investment banking or A&D experience with active Exploration and Production company a plus.
- Has blend of Permian, Anadarko and International (optional) experience.
- Strong petrophysical skills in tight reservoirs.
- Proficiency with geoscience software such as PETRA, Geographix, SMT, etc.
- Candidate must be commercially oriented and cost conscious. .
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests.
- Ability to take initiative and function independently, balanced with strong teaming skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – must be able to present and defend geologic analyses to large groups.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all levels of organization.
- Must maintain high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook