- Collaborate with business stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business requirements and operational processes;
- Implement and act on the recommendations, outcomes and designs from Data Governance and Enterprise Architecture;
- Develop ETL automation and integration capabilities to implement the data life-cycle, considering how data is created, transformed, stored, archived, analyzed and shared in the organization;
- Contribute to process for making data architecture decisions
- Complete data exploration and profiling by leveraging data analysis, design and presentation tools;
- Lead the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing automation, integration, services, etc. to provide the right data to the right place at the right time;
- Develop and implement automated solutions to optimize efficiency and quality of enterprise data and business processes;
- Partner with Information Technology and business unit groups to develop and implement comprehensive automation and business critical data which will be leveraged for solutions that provide consistent, clean and integrated data which enables business intelligence;
- Implement methods to include unstructured and big data, such as social media, emails, pictures, videos, voice and sensor data, client surveys and feedback.
- BS preferred; MBA or MS or equivalent a plus.
- 7+ years of applied experience in data integration, ETL, and data management or comparable positions that handle large/complex data sets, developing automation, and fostering business partner relationships
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Expert in SQL with knowledge of T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Expert in ETL tools such as SSIS, Azure Data Factory and Informatica
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generating innovative solutions
- Expert in transforming manual processes to industry standards and automation
- Proficient in understanding of data mapping and lineage strategies
- Proficient in understanding in conceptual, logical and physical data design
- Proficient in understanding of data management practices, data architecture principles, and data governance process
- Financial services industry experience or other highly regulated industry experience a plus
- Certifications related to Data Integration a plus
- Applied experience in Agile, SAFe, Scrum or Lean Six Sigma
- Familiarity with analytics solutions and data science capabilities
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming and the software development process
- Familiarity with data science and analytics tools such as SPSS, SAS, Tableau, PowerBI
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook