Company: Tax consulting services firm that works with clients and CPA firms to identify and claim tax credits and incentives.
- Develop and implement new application requests
- Application administration and support
- Implement Application Upgrades and enhancements
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Build stored procedures for MS SQL
- Test and maintain ERP system to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing features as necessary
- Confirm application operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Implementation of upgrades & enhancements to ERP system
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- 2+ years’ experience writing stored procedures
- Demonstrated strong knowledge in XSLT, .NET and ASP.NET, SQL, Java
- Experience working with customized MS Office add-ins.
- Experience with SQL Server, ETL development using SSIS (Microsoft BizTalk or equivalent technologies)
- Experience using customized office add-ins
- Experience with IIS & web services
- Agile methodology, and Scrums
- Comfortable writing and analyzing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail and strong oral and written communication
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Server Administration to maintain and administer the ERP servers.
- Database Administration to maintain and administer the ERP Databases.
- Web Server Administration to maintain and administer the ERP Web Server(s).
- Experience working with IIS and web services.
- Knowledge of Networking and troubleshooting networking issues.
- Security Administration to ensure all servers, data, and access all comply with Security standards.
- Data analysis and reporting skills (e.g. SQL, SQL Reporting Services, etc.).
- Knowledge of scripting languages XML and PowerShell.
- Storage administration to handle storage needs for the servers and databases.
- Preferred certification in at least one or more of the following technology areas (Servers, Networks, Database Administration, Storage Administration, and/or Security).
- Preferred working experiences in ERP development.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook