Our client is expanding as they create leading edge video games for consoles, PC, and VR headsets.
In this position you will join a veteran team of engineers, designers and other senior leadership with decades of experience who have shipped some of the bestselling titles in history.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We're looking for a passionate and driven software engineer who can help us build great applications and games across multiple platforms. As a Software Engineer for our client, you will work as part of a small team to solve tough technical challenges in a high energy, startup like environment with experienced industry leaders and a highly collaborative team. You will design, implement, test and deploy apps to multiple platforms as part of the development team.
RESPONSIBILITIES and REQUIREMENTS
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Strong problem-solving, debugging skills and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Curious and self-directed with a strong attention to details and a user-centric approach.
- Experience with 3D programming and building apps in the Unity or Unreal engine.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Experience developing for the Unreal engine.
- Experience writing production quality C/C++ or C# code.
- Experience developing on Oculus VR platforms
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience shipping multiple game titles
- Experience debugging across a variety of hardware platforms
- Computer science or related degree
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook