Top 3-5 must haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of SharePoint Admin/Developer Experience
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint Support Experience
- AWESOME COMMUNICATION! (Like a BA who works with High Profile Users)
Disqualifiers: H1Bs since this position will go full time.
Availability to interview and start: ASAP and ASAP
Hours: Standard, 8-5 M-F
Benefits: Our's for 6 months
The SharePoint Expert is a skilled professional in the management and support of one or more applications and provides support services to business users. The Expert is responsible for utilizing Sharepoint and related technologies to solve business problems, maintaining and monitoring the environments to maximize availability and performance, provide troubleshooting and corrective action to resolve business issues, and ensure the usability and support for application enhancements and bug fixes. Although this position is not a pure development role, it will require the use of some development and programmer competencies to complete work efforts. The successful candidate will be responsible for enhancing and implementing software solutions to address business needs. The ideal applicant will able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in creating processes. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive SharePoint background and brilliant interpersonal skills.
Tasks / Responsibilities:
End User Support & Client Relationship Management
- Develops customer relationships by making efforts to listen and understand the customer; anticipating and providing solutions to customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction
- Learn and adopt new Sharepoint and related technologies on a continual basis to deliver value to the Customer
- Maintain an end-to-end understanding of the functional aspects of Sharepoint and the associated business processes
- Provide functional and/or technical assistance for assigned applications
- Experience in designing /developing custom front end solutions for SharePoint
- Prioritize work based on value and manage projects and tasks using Agile methods.
- Develop documentation and provide training to users as appropriate
- Utilize expert troubleshooting skills with the ability to quickly remedy any system outages
- Define technical solutions ensuring considerations for system stability, performance, and ongoing maintainability
- Provide day to day support to end users (SharePoint groups, site creation, SharePoint Designer, OneDrive, Search) and maintain SharePoint environments (2010, 2013, SharePoint Online)
- Expert with Microsoft Best Practices and possess a solid understanding of SharePoint system architecture, both physical and logical.
- Must be able to develop and execute PowerShell Scripts to automate various functions and tasks.
- Adheres to and champions the IT Governance programs such as change management, communication, and release management.
- Define technical solutions ensuring considerations for system stability, performance, and ongoing maintainability.
- Define potential improvement changes to resolve errors, prevent the recurrence of problems or improve system maintainability and stability for assigned applications.
- Office 365, SharePoint online, online environment management.
- SQL server, permissions, backup and restores awareness.
- Content management system knowledge.
Minimum Essential Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent degree
- Experience with developing solutions utilizing web-based collaborative systems (SharePoint)
- Experience in the administration and management of a SharePoint environment
- Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, the IIS Metabase, Ports, SSL Certifications (security certificates and wildcard certificates)
- Ability to analytically solve problems and determine preventative measures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated team building skills
- ITIL v3 Foundations certified
- Working knowledge and experience in Microsoft Technologies (Microsoft Certifications)
- Familiarity with reporting services or technologies such as SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts and the ability to follow problem, change, and incident management processes and procedures