- Minimum 7 years .NET (C#) development experience
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Strong relational database experience using MS SQL Server and Oracle 10g or higher
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS or similar BI development and reporting tools
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proven ability to understand a customer’s business environment and processes
- Experience across the full system development lifecycle
- Ability to read, digest and communicate complex subject matter to all levels
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business demands
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Ability to manage time and work well under pressure
- Ability to provide reliable and informative project status to managers and customers
- Ability to complete work within assigned deadlines
- Ability to communicate across different levels of the business (for example, trading desks and development team members)
- Flexibility to align work hours with business processes (i.e. early starts ~ 7 am) and after hours system deployments, upgrades, and support
- Familiarity with US power and gas markets
- Familiarity with common energy market products
- Familiarity with US FTR markets and related trading instruments
- Knowledge of common enterprise systems (e.g., CRMs, ERP, BI, Financial)
- Knowledge of energy industry specific enterprise systems (e.g., ETRM, Bid to Bill, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant experience
- Work Authorization to work for any employer.
- PL/SQL & C#
- Power Market experience
- Good communication (will interact with front office quite a bit)
- backend Oracle development
Availability to interview and start: Next week.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook