Our client has partnered with us to find a Sr. Front-End Web Developer for a 6+ month contract with likely extension.
The Senior Front-End Web Developer encompasses a large swath of front end development responsibilities. You’ll often be required to understand the nuances of the client’s domain in order to ask the right questions that guide you and them towards a meaningful solution for their environment. The Senior Front-End Web Developer is responsible for the design, analysis, development, and implementation of contemporary web applications that are based on the principles of responsive design, MVC, and Single Page Application (SPA)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with our clients to deliver best-in-class web, mobile, VR/AR, chat and voice applications
- Work with designers and User Experience (UX) experts to execute creative, visually stunning, front ends for web-based applications and websites/portals.
- Build high-performance web pages with full cross-browser support to create top-notch websites and web pages that deliver smoothly and quickly
- Work with back end and platform teams to integrate with APIs and required services
- Work with other front-end project teammates to extend and enhance internal libraries and frameworks
- Utilize best practices for front-end development — unit testing, linting, build automation, etc.
- Work directly with QA and DevOps teams to implement and ensure automation in the development and deployment pipelines whenever possible
- Utilize best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as usability principles and techniques.
- Implement front-end designs delivered by the UI/UX team via mockups, prototypes and style guides.
- Help coach and mentor more junior resources by providing encouraging and constructive feedback and advice
- Establish and promote UX/UI guidelines, and industry leading practices and standards
- Assist in our recruiting and interviewing process
- Develop content and thought leadership that can be published on our blog or web site, or that can be presented at relevant conferences
- Assist in the development and delivery of proposals and other business development related materials and activities.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of full-time software development
- 2+ years of experience with either Angular JS
- Experience with creating functional UI prototypes to communicate interactions and UI design concepts
- Experience with source-control practices such as Git, TFS etc.
- Experience working closely with back-end developers and an understanding of how-to best interface with APIs
- Experience working in an Agile development including knowledge of common roles and basic terms/concepts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of UI design stages, including creating UI visual design concepts, user-flows, functional UI prototypes, creating red-line hand-off specifications for developers
- Deep understanding of the best practices required to build truly web-scale applications
- Proficient in bootstrap, NodeJS, npm, grunt, bower, webpack
- Ability to match design direction with markup and styling languages (HTML, CSS, SCSS)
- Very good experience in writing prudent and meaningful units using Karma, jasmine and protractor frameworks
- An Understanding of how to interact and collaborate with designers and user experience experts
- Experience with TypeScript preferred
- Knowledge of creating “Backends For Front Ends” using NodeJS preferred
- Advanced knowledge with many of the following technologies, frameworks, and practices:
- Bower, NPM, Yarn
- Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Angular, React or Vue
- LESS / SCSS / CSS
- Jenkins (or comparable CI/CD tools)
- Unit Testing and Automated Testing Best Practices
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Strong understanding of modern web development practices including implementing responsive design and progressive web applications
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Best Practices
- Familiarity with Enterprise Development Environments
- Familiarity with Integration with RESTful Services / GraphQL
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook