The HRIS Analyst III under the leadership of the Sr. Manager, HR Operations will provide system support as well as be the lead in providing application work in the configuration, design, development, implementation, improvement, and maintenance of Human Resource systems. This includes, but not limited to, creating and maintaining reports, auditing and maintaining integrity of the data and ensuring end-user training.
(List in order of importance)
- Processes and analyzes employee information by using HR Systems.
- Designs, implements, and analyzes reports to determine the overall trends of the organization
- Ensures system integration and upgrades by collaboration and communication with other colleagues.
- Makes alterations to existing programs to gather and report data as necessary.
- Serve as a liaison between the organization and HRIS technical contacts
- Identify opportunities for HRIS system enhancements and increase efficiencies through different sized projects prioritized accordingly with the direction of the Sr. Manager, HR Operations
- Support the Lead Analyst in reviewing, modifying, testing, implementing, and documenting HRIS system upgrades, patches, system change requests and support of interface programs.
- Develop, maintain and document business process standard operating procedures
- Assist with HRIS system security administration
- HRIS report writing and analysis — develop and run complex, customized and ad hoc reports.
- Reports, HR Metrics and Analysis, EEO-1 Reports, Quality Audit ReportS
- HRIS Training — work with Lead Analyst to develop, implement and deliver end-user HRIS training programs to internal HR staff and enterprise client base.
Other duties as assigned
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. May participate in or support projects, process improvements, and other team responsibilities.
Requires a bachelor's degree in math, statistics, or computer science with 5-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years HR system administrator experience; experience with ADP Vantage, Kronos, and applicant tracking systems preferred
- Proven experience in human resources metric reporting from raw data
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Possess basic report running, exporting and manipulating data, etc.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management and multitasking skills.
- Strong customer service orientation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Analytical Skills — ability to visualize, articulate, conceptualize or solve both complicated and uncomplicated problems
- Communication Skills — present findings or translate data into an understandable document. Must be able to write and speak clearly and communicate complex ideas.
- Building Relationships — maintaining a collaborative relationship with internal and external sources to ensure system functionality, updates and validation activities where applicable.
- Critical Thinking — ability to analyze information objectively and make a reasoned judgement.
- Attention to Detail — ability to manipulate small pieces of data with accuracy and focus.
- Math Skills — needed to estimate numerical data
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook