Our client located in Downtown Houston is seeking a strong Salesforce Solution Architect to join their growing IT team.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must have 10+ years of overall CRM experience with a minimum of 5 years as a Salesforce Solution Architect
- Expertise in implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com, Chatter & App-exchange applications
- Expertise in Salesforce core languages: Apex (language, triggers, classes, web services); Visualforce (pages and components); Lightening components and SOQL
- SFDC Experience working in Visualforce, Lightning/Communities, APEX coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows, Flows, CSS, HTML, Templates, Custom coding and Web Services
- Thorough understanding of SaaS data models, design considerations, and connected web services
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external applications via web-services and on-demand ETL processes
- Experience with Force.com application, packaging and deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology field of study, or equivalent years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with senior levels of management, staff and clients required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Excellent planning, coordinating, organizing and multi-tasking skills required.
- Able to meet deadlines with limited supervision. Ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to work independently or on a team.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability of tasks.
- A creative, innovative, analytical approach to problem solving is fundamental.
- Preferred Certifications:
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce App Builder
- Certified Force.com Developer
- Salesforce Platform Developer
- Salesforce Application Architect or System Architect
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook