The appropriate candidate shall have strong RPG programming experience working with accounting
Core Responsibilities & Duties:
· Analyze, estimate and perform requested enhancements to existing custom software that
resides on an AS/400
· Create project definition documents and technical requirements
· Design, develop, and unit test all code modifications
· Troubleshoot and support existing applications
· Adhere to pre-defined IS and Sarbanes-Oxley protocol, and software development standards
· Understand business process as it relates to finance and accounting systems
· Perform analysis to determine feeds and/or interfaces between systems.
· Help setup routine data transfers between systems
· A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or relevant industry experience is required.
· Ability to collaborate across all functional areas including external stake holders
· Transportation experience is a plus but not required.
· Strong AS/400, RPGLE, RPG Free and SQL programming skills
· Experience with productivity tools such as RDi.
· Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
· Ideal candidate will possess a “can do” attitude with a “will do” work ethic
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of operations
· General computer skills – Microsoft Office, Outlook, AS400
· Excellent communication
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook