Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Summary: The SDET joins an existing scrum team, assisting with feature-level and API-level testing of user stories. API testing generally occurs through RESTful endpoints. The SDET is expected to assist with refining acceptance criteria, and is the primary owner of regression prevention within the application, through tests, best practices, and developer collaboration.
The production optimization team builds various workflows, primarily time-series based charts which monitor well and reservoir characteristics. The team is based in The Woodlands, TX, near Houston.
Skills: Automation development skills, including ability to identify necessary test cases. Ability to identify well-written requirements and contribute to overall test strategy and implementation.
- Senior level automated UI testing using Typescript and Protractor or Webdriver
- Senior level automated API testing using Fiddler, Swagger, Postman or equivalent
- Practitioner level experience with scrum development (including coordination across teams)
- Practitioner level familiarity with source control, work item tracking, and excellent work item discipline (for traceability)
- Familiarity with common boundary test cases and test case identification strategies
- Ability to query data from SQL or from structured text (i.e. JSON, XML)
- Familiarity with common system flaws, such as injection, off-by-one, etc.
- Ability to balance scrum team and cross-team commitments (sprint test deliverables vs automation framework development)
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook