As a QA Analyst II, under leadership of the IT Application Manager, you will work with project stakeholders and the development team to ensure quality during the agile development lifecycle. Lead the development of appropriate metrics reporting and analysis. Improve operational systems, processes and polices in support of GST IT goals. Provide subject matter expertise to application and support teams and serve as a “go to” person for product and process knowledge. Experience building and maintaining end-to-end test automation suite. Make a meaningful contribution to the companies testing framework. Mentors others in maintainable automation development. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and works under general supervision.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree with 3-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area or possess an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Test automation development experience using Selenium.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries.
- Software programming experience in C# preferred.
- Continuous integration and DevOps deployment experience preferred.
- A strong attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A problem solving attitude that can adapt to varying timelines.
- Adaptive personality and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Manages complexity in order to effectively find solutions and solve problems.
- Drives results by consistently achieving completion and closure of tasks, even in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
(List in order of importance)
1. Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably.
2. Responsible for executing test plans and managing all activities in the plan to ensure all objectives are met and the solution works as expected.
3. Develop automation framework and scripts while identifying and creating reusable components
4. Run automated tests analyzing test results for accuracy and compliance. Finds root cause of problems and recognizes recurring issues; resolves, or contributes to the resolution process.
5. Ability to run complex queries against databases and data tables using tools/languages such as SQL.
6. Maintain automated test suites and test plans as applications evolve
7. Integrate tests into build environment.
8. Participate in the software development cycle during daily and weekly meetings
9. Investigate, document, and appropriately escalate bugs through defect tracking tool
10. Work shoulder to shoulder with developers to ensure test coverage.
11. Help product owners and application development team understand the quality of new features in development
12. Propose design improvements and voice the experience from a user’s perspective
13. Suggest process, technical, and operational improvements
14. Provides mentoring as needed to more junior members of the team
15. Ability to master two or more domains
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook