Oil and gas client in downtown Houston is looking for a Property Tax Analyst to join their team as a full time hire. This role will sit in the corporate office and support the property tax accounting functions in 9+ states.
Day to day duties of the Property Tax Accountant include:
– Posting monthly accruals, property tax payments and journal entries
– Prepare and file annual property taxes
– External and internal tax related projects
– Assist in appeals and when needed attend hearings
– Research and provide updates on new tax legislation, regulations and rulings
– Maintain strong relationships with assessors, collectors and customers
– And more duties as assigned
– 3+ years of experience in oil and gas – midstream or upstream oil field services
– At least 2 consecutive year working as Property Tax Accountant in the last 3 years
– Property tax experience within oil and gas in the these following states, AK, TX and LA
– Excellent communication and negotiating skills
– Excel, SAP and Enertia software – preferred
– Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business – preferred
This Property Tax Accountant will crucial role for this organization and they are looking to make the right hire with the property tax experience. If you looking for a great company to join and add value as a Property Tax Accountant, please apply today.
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
Job ID: 6961