Our client is looking for a Project/Technical Delivery Lead to be part of our technology team. You must have an impeccable record of working with engineering teams to deliver successful products in a fast-paced environment. Be part of a highly energetic and innovative team that believes nothing is impossible with some creativity and hard work.
- Manage delivery pipeline of software engineering solutions across a portfolio
- Collaborate with various teams including business, sales, and marketing to define requirements, interfaces, implementation approaches, and scalable and reusable solutions
- Drive technical excellence and implementation of best engineering practices such as design review, continuous integration, and test-driven development
- Be a hands-on problem solver and lead from the front in continuously exploring new technology platforms
- Ensure adoption of best in class quality assurance techniques to delivery very high-quality software solutions
- Attract and retain diverse and highly skilled engineering talent with optimal utilization to maximize outputs
- Assemble and present technology delivery pitches to senior technical and non-technical audiences
- Support pre-sales and solutions teams on pursuits to bring in new business
- Work in a mutually interdependent structure spanning across business, technology and other functions helping unblock teams and resolve issues
- Work closely with the client engagement partner, to improve client relationship
- Efficiently manage the day to day operations and client communication
- 4-6 years of experience in a Technical/Project Lead role, leading requirements analysis, design, development, and operation of distributed, fault-tolerant applications with particular attention to security, scalability, performance, availability, and cost/revenue optimization
- Demonstrated expertise and leadership in working with business units, product management, development, and operations staff to architect innovative solutions that meet the requirements with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability, realistic implementation schedules and adherence to architectural goals and principles
- Experience with back-end development and open source technologies such as Jersey framework, Spring framework, etc.
- Expertise in relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- Expertise in NoSQL DB technologies such as Couchbase, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Expertise in message queues such as RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in CS, IT
- Work experience (4+years) with any multiple partner clouds such as Amazon Web Services, Azure, Rack space, Open stack, and Oracle cloud
- Hands-on experience on N tier Architecture (MVC, JEE), and ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
- Agile tools such as JIRA & DevOps tools such as Gradle, Docker, Git, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook