Location: Houston, Texas
Our client is looking to bring on a Project Coordinator to join their Customer Experience Digital Transformation team
- Drive the implementation of future web strategy and migration
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Work with analytics team on creating reporting dashboards from Google Analytics metrics
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Collaborate with / educate campaign specialists to develop SEO / SEM activities and related reporting & distribute to defined business leaders
- Collaborate with digital campaign specialist to execute digital campaigns
- Standardize processes to manage leads (lead generation, management, reporting)
- Continue to develop detailed user documentation for business processes and related applications, conduct new-user training, and provide support. Also, engage with IT business analysts as required for process optimization and new platform selection and migration.
- Manage and track monthly expenses and forecasts correlating to the Marketing Communications/Web budget.
- Support marketing and other business leaders with additional duties as required and serve as a digital ambassador.
- May be required to perform additional duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience in Digital and Web Projects
- Knowledge in marketing automation platforms & content management tools to produce on-line deliverables
- Proficient skill in word processing and spreadsheet software, preferably Microsoft products; Adobe Acrobat
- Strong skills in data analysis
- Skill to recognize the strategic implications of problems and issues
- Skill to focus on important information without getting bogged down in unnecessary detail
- Strong Project Management skills to:
- Develop realistic plans, action steps, and timetables for projects and assignments
- Coordinate work with other groups (other depts. and agencies/contractors, peers)
- Handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Track and prioritize projects, documenting projects via an established traffic report
- Keep others up to date with information
- Strong process development and documentation skills, effective written and verbal communications skills with the ability to get the point across clearly and concisely and present technical information in easily understood terms
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with internal customer and others across the organization and skill to influence and shape the decisions of others
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook