Rekruiters is seeking a number of business analysts that will be key to supporting Oracle ERP implementations. In this role, the ideal candidate will have 3+ years implementing Oracle ERP systems with a focus on Oracle Financials and Retail modules.
In these full time positions, you would be working with the latest versions of this technology and be integral to its successful implementation. These positions are based in central Illinois and close to world class educational facilities and entertainment, while maintaining it's small town charm.
The Business Analyst defines the business requirements and processes that will be used to create deliverables and deliver end software modifications. The Business Analyst will also define, analyze and document current and future business processes and the business functions that support them to help design the software functionality expected in the overall delivery to the project.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Serves as a primary point of contact in the requirements and design phases of projects. This involves research and application of best practices with respect to business and operational processes, technologies, and industry trends
- Maps out and documents “as is” and “to be” process models, defines associated business requirements, and performs gap analysis between process models, technology and people
- Works with development team and explains business focused concepts to ensure requirements and functionality are being met
- Creates requirement and functional design documents and presents them to internal team members.
- Prepares accurate and detailed requirements, interface specifications documents, user interface guides, functional specification documents, and related test documents
- Plans, documents and executes the test scenarios and scripts. May be involved in supporting testing and issue remediation
- Identifies and assists in managing any defects, change requests, or new functionality related to the project and current work efforts
- May be involved in loading and managing client or test data during the test execution phase of a project.
- Supports the Senior Business Analyst throughout a project as needed
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- 2+ years of experience in relevant functional or technical roles in the implementation/support of merchandising solutions
- Strong experience in latest Oracle Retail versions
- 2+ years of experience with one of the following: Oracle Retail Merchandising modules (Merchandising); Oracle Financials Modules; or Oracle Xstore/SIOCS Modules
- Functional and Technical knowledge of one or more of the following Oracle Merchandising modules: RMS, RPM, ReSA, RIM
- Functional and Technical knowledge of one or more of the following Oracle Financial functions: AP, AR, GL, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Indirect Procurement
- Functional and Technical knowledge Oracle Xstore and SIOCS modules
- Experience with translating business requirements to solution design and technical implementation
- Previous consulting or participation in large-scale integration projects preferred
- Experience working in a large systems integrator preferred
- Strong inter-personal skills (developing trusted relationships, team-working, sharing ideas and knowledge)
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Demonstrated time management skills
Good visual acuity
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook