As member of a strong, collaborative application development team, this individual will be responsible for design, architecture, development and maintenance of our new back office software. This is a hands-on role and this person will be responsible for the underlying architecture for the back office software, as well as for overseeing the work being done by any other software engineers working in the project.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of proven analysis and technical design, development, and architecture experience
- 5+ years of experience developing Enterprise applications in C#.NET using MVC, OO Design, Microservices architecture, SOLID Design principals
- 3+ years Agile methodology in an Enterprise or SaaS environment
- Passion for technology and the drive to learn new programming languages and frameworks
- Ability to work across the technology stack from user interfaces to backend services
- Experience with Angular
- Experience developing containerized applications using Docker
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, REDIS, etc.
- Experience with Relational Databases such as Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with developing RESTful Services
- Experience with .Net Core
- Yen for complex problem solving and ability to push innovation
- Able to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Clear, concise communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work both independently and in various team settings
- Capable of mentoring, educating, and motivating less senior team members
- Certified Scrum Developer
- Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Team City, Octopus, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps practices
- Good knowledge of Kendo UI for Angular
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook