Rekruiters is a leader in Technology Staffing and recognized 4th best place to work by the HBR. We are conducting a search for a full-time, experienced Senior Mulesoft Developer with current hands on Development experience.
In this role you would be expected to be:
- A Subject Matter Expert for all things Mulesoft and for the Mulesoft integration package
- Design, build and deploy complex integration solutions on Mulesoft and helping to define and build API's
- Work across the Mulesoft platform including Data weave, Orchestration and CloudHub
We are seeking candidates that have the following key skills and experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of development experience with at least 2 years development of the Mulesoft API and at least 2 years as a Solutions Architect or similar leadership role
- CI/CD experience with Maven, Jenkins
- Web Services and ETL; strong SQL
- Excellent communications skills to be able to articulate technical elements to technical and non-technical managers across the organization.
This is a full time position and one that will be structured to provide opportunities for continued learning. To be considered for this role, you should be eligible to work in the US without visa sponsorship.
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook