Location: Austin, Texas
We are the total simple approach to parking with our integrated suite of hardware and subscription solutions for parking operators and asset owners to manage their gated, parking lot, and valet operations. With our award-winning parking solutions, our customers can take control of their revenue.
We're looking for open-minded lifelong-learner developers to help us build the next phase. Our new apps are built on Google's Flutter development framework. In this role, you will create multi-platform products for iOS and Android to support all aspects of our customer experience.
It's the right role for developers who:
- Can execute on ambitious goals with high autonomy and authority in a senior-level individual contributor engineering role
- Want to design, develop, test, release, and scale new and existing consumer product features and mobile architecture
- Partner closely with product and design teammates to launch new features
- Understands that collaborating effectively with other technology teams is the key to solving complex technical problems
- Demonstrate strong empathy for the users of the products you create
- Can find inspiration and motivation in our mission to democratize ownership and wealth creation
Specific build experience that will help you succeed in the role:
- Experience building a complex Android/iOS apps with knowledge of commonly used libraries and frameworks
- Excited to work with modern cross-platform frameworks like Flutter
- Motivated by the idea that new learning is always required
- Ability to pick up and work on different to learn mobile platforms/frameworks when needed
- Top level skills in native iOS and Android development
- Web App Development
We proudly offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible, full-time employees. We offer a competitive PPO medical plan through a large, national carrier; dental coverage with two (2) plan options; and, company paid vision. In additional we provide basic life and AD&D as well as employer paid short-term disability. Employees can also elect to enroll in additional voluntary life insurance for themselves, their spouse and/or their child(ren); and, long term disability.
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
Job ID: 6727