Location: Dallas, Texas
Title: Managing Consultant/Program Manager
- Ensure profitable growth for our client, the quality of consulting delivery and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and manage client relationships ensuring a successful partnership between the company and the client
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected client projects and coordinate cross-project activities
- Proactively prepare and present executive presentations and reports on program status, accomplishments and direction
- Direct business operations including interfacing with clients, ensuring the effective delivery of our services and growing business.
- Influence and communicate with all levels of stakeholders including senior executives, directors, managers and junior staff.
- Plan, direct, coordinate and perform professional services activities alone or with a supporting team.
- Provide guidance, lead and mentor consultants on project teams.
- Develop and/or manage one or more practice areas for company. This includes designing and presenting new services offerings.
- Create and implement operational processes to drive consistency and support the achievement of company business strategies.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may be asked to perform additional tasks as required, that may or may not be related to their primary duties.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree. Major in Business, IT, Computer Science, Engineering or Food Sciences preferred.
- Outstanding general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent personal organization and time management skills
- Knowledge and experience in significant aspects of related disciplines such as Enterprise Software, Enterprise Architecture, Agile Software Development and Digital
- Experience with Manufacturing or Retail industries including specific experience with enterprise supply chain solutions
- At least 6 years of IT consulting experience with at least 3 years in a professional services firm with project leadership responsibilities
- Significant proven experience in a project management role
- Ability to operate in a fluid environment and comfortable with high levels of uncertainty
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Up to 50% travel required though current events have
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook