2+ years of Business Analysis
BA/BS Degree: must be in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS/CIS
Responsible for providing support for existing applications, testing and ensuring applications meet the business requirements, identifying and communicating issues with the software development team.
- Translate user requirements into system requirements and functional design specifications.
- Interact with multiple teams for testing and understanding business requirements.
- Establish strong working relationships across the business.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues.
- Develop, document, and maintain test scripts/cases, plans, and procedures for the assigned software.
- Execute testing of the various builds, including integration, functional, regression testing, and performance tests.
- Isolate, replicate, document, and communicate issues as they arise.
REQUIRED JOB SKILLS
- BA/BS Degree: Preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS/CIS
- 1-3 years of analysis experience: facilitating requirements from users, creating design specifications, and developing and executing test scripts
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer relations skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and ability to adapt to changing schedules.
- Ability to make decisions and to exercise good judgement.
- Must have experience working in a custom development environment (preferably .NET framework)
- Experienced in the MS Office suite.
For more information on this job email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook