Rekruiter's client in downtown Houston is looking for a JIB Accountant to join their growing team. This role will sit downtown in the Houston office and support all functions relating to the monthly JIB process for the company.
Day to day duties of the JIB Accountant position include:
– Create and maintain operated payouts
– Reconciliation of joint interest billings and general ledger accounts
– Establish and maintain costs for all operated properties
– Calculates saltwater disposal, platform fees, and cost allocations for properties
– Prepare manual invoices for for contract services as needed
– Support the Accounting Manager in other tasks and projects as assigned
To be considered for the JIB Accountant positions you must have:
– At least 2 years in oil and gas JIB Accounting
– Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge
– Strong interpersonal communication with clients, employees, supervisors, other departments, officials and the public
– Bachelors degree
– MS Office
– SAP, Enertia ERP and EnergyLink – preferred
Our client is looking to fill the JIB Accountant role before the end of the year and is looking to start interviewing as early as next week. If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply today.
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
Job ID: 6962