Java / Angular Full Stack Developer
Summary: The full stack developer joins an existing scrum team, assisting with feature-level development of user stories. Development includes implementation of business logic in a RESTful service layer, and presentation of that data via a mobile-friendly Angular web app. Significant unit testing is expected, and code should be designed for loose coupling. Integrations will include schedulers, REST-based integration to Python services, RabbitMQ-based message passing to external applications, and multiple JDBC-based database integrations (for both relational and NoSQL databases), with most deployments being containerized cloud implementations.
The production optimization team builds various workflows, primarily time-series based charts which monitor well and reservoir characteristics. The team is based in The Woodlands, TX, near Houston.
Skills: Expert level development skills in Java, including strong comfort with unit testing, deployment, object-oriented design, and enterprise scale development patterns.
- Senior level Java development via Spring Boot
- Practitioner level Angular 4+ UI development
- Strong unit testing ability, test-oriented separation of concerns
- 12-factor application architecture object design
- Message-based architecture (RabbitMQ or GCP pub/sub)
- Source control & work item tracking (i.e. TFS over git)
- Cloud-based infrastructure experience (especially Docker, GCP)
- Practitioner-level experience with scrum development (including coordination across teams)
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook