The Senior Project Manager role represents a unique opportunity to be exposed to and operate at the highest levels of a leading national retail Mortgage Lender that’s profitable and growing rapidly. You’ll build relationships with Executive and Senior leaders and bring the skills you’ve built as a Project Manager, Business Analyst or Consultant in the mortgage space. This is a great opportunity to set yourself up to transition into a range of leadership roles in 2-3 years if desired, or to continue assuming more responsibility within the role as the organization grows.
You’re a fit for this role if, over a wide diversity of mortgage projects, businesses or clients you’ve built and honed your skills in structured problem solving, outcome-oriented execution, meticulous attention to detail, and executive-level communication and presentation – all with high analytical capability and rigor.
You Demonstrate The Following Essential Capabilities
· Executional excellence: You have the organizational skills, attention to detail, high sense of responsibility, and general skillset to take on a wide range of high priority tasks in support of the Senior Leadership Team. You are dependable, and always deliver quality work
· Executive-level communication and presentation skills: Your written (including presentation decks) and verbal communication is compelling and precise. You can quickly take complex concepts and communicate them briefly, simply and persuasively. You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate at executive levels of other companies
· Structured problem solving: strategic thinking, in particular the ability to break complex problems down into component parts. The ability to lead on and enjoy both strategic and tactical work is key
· Analytical capability: You’re confident creating, scrutinizing and improving everything from Underwriting guidelines to Origination workflow to new SaaS Vendor products to dashboards. You’ve repeatedly done the work to make sure rapidly evolving/complex business needs are met, but you’re also able to cut out the noise by identifying the most salient points to inform decision making.
You May Also Bring The Following Experience Or Skills
· Emotional intelligence and the ability to establish strong and trusting relationships
· Designing or leading organizational change management around new goals, priorities, team changes or projects
· High initiative, self-starting capabilities; the demonstrated ability to identify and seize opportunities for impact in messy, uncertain contexts without direction or oversight
· Facilitation skills; you design thoughtful meeting processes/agendas and are skilled at chairing or facilitating meetings that make progress on high stakes discussions with senior stakeholders
As a Senior Project Manager You Will
· Report directly to the PMO Director
· Lead transformational efforts which identify, quantify and plan and execute improvements to complex enterprise solutions
· With a consultative, proactive and diplomatic approach, maximize value and project success from ideation through acceptance
· Plan and facilitate meetings, planning sessions, company-wide business reviews, etc.
· Prepare presentations and business updates, and drive follow-up and resolution for Leadership and company-wide priorities
· Facilitate and empower all UAT efforts for each delivery
· Balance a corporate sense of urgency with the need to deliver value and quality.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook