IT Manager will be the right hand to the Director.
•Manage all hardware & software initiatives
• Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
• Approve and oversee projects and project portfolio.
• Practice asset management for IT hardware, software and equipment.
• Keep current with the latest technologies.
• Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
• Remediation of software version vulnerabilities and keep on top of changes to the environment.
• Advanced troubleshooting and administration of Windows-based applications, Operating Systems (Desktop and Server), and Server Roles (AD DS, DHCP, DN, DFS, Print Server, File Server, Terminal Server, etc.).
• Ensure all tickets requiring follow-up work and/or calls are resolved.
• Implement IT policies, procedures, and system controls.
• Implement patches needed to mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
• Continuously identify and remediation of security deficiencies on company’s network infrastructure.
• Develop and lead training for software use, software roll-outs, network security and best practices.
• Implement Archival procedures.
• Maintain backups through various software, Veeam, Backup Exec, Shadow Copy and S3 Snapshots, Delegate and review.
• Create and maintain development environment and schedule testing of backups in development environment.
• Produces detailed timeline for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 10 to 15 years of experience in IT.
• Proven experience in leading teams. o High proficiency in Microsoft SQL.
• High proficiency in Windows administration.
• Proficiency in programming languages including but not limited to C+, C++ and Java.
• Experience in overseeing IT management appliances such as KACE.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook