Location: Houston, Texas
Our growing Healthcare client is seeking an IT Support Technician is to assist customers who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of IT Hardware, applications, products or services. The Support Technician is responsible to ensure that an effective solution is provided to the user.
The primary job duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents other Information Technology staff members, teams, and their services to the client community.
- Provide support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing customers regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
- Determines the most effective manner to resolve client's technical issue. Engages in research and in-depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues. Consults with staff when neccessary.
- Records required customer and problem information in the Ticket Updates tickets with appropriate information and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
- Administer all IT equipment from Onboarding to Offboarding — Desktop/Laptop, printer/copier, switches, routers, phones, and other general IT equipment.
- Administers all Branch configurations including coordination with local contact during initial setup. Support the IT team to maintain ISP, Laptops, Printers, switches, routers, docks, monitors, phones, etc._________________________________________________________________
- For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook