Job Scope: Our client is looking for a customer service-oriented Help Desk Specialist to provide technical support to users in an efficient and accurate manner. You will be considered a front liner who solves basic technical problems and provides support for all assigned areas. The goal is to make sure that customer value is maintained to the standards set forth by the company.
• Maintains, supports, troubleshoots, installs, patches, and upgrades workstations, functional systems, and specialized software and all associated peripherals and information system (IS) based equipment.
• Provides first contact support and initial triage for IT service desk tickets.
• Perform all helpdesk duties described above; track and work every project, problem, issue or concern to completion or will forward work to another technician or support agency as appropriate.
• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues and maintain ITIL standards.
• Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support and keep Director informed of any BLOCKS in resolutions
• Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
• Update customer data and produce activity reports
• Walk customers through problem solving process – document resolutions as necessary for knowledgebase articles and ITIL library as appropriate
• Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
• Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
• Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
• Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
• Possess an innate understanding of technologies coupled with a deep curiosity to always learn more
• Thrive in an environment that gives all team members a voice in the creative process and empowerment to grow their skill sets through a combination of solo and team projects. Technology Skills / Position Requirements
• Proven working experience in providing help desk support
• Proficiency in English
• Working knowledge of help desk software, databases and remote access software
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills, able to effectively troubleshoot issues remotely
• Familiar with ITIL and ITSM
• Results-focused and team-oriented with a strong work ethic
• Customer service oriented including strong communication skills
• Troubleshooting experience on Windows platforms greatly desired
• Experience supporting Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook in an Exchange environment, and GP.
• SQL and other reporting services knowledge or skillset a plus.
• Experience supporting mobile devices
• Experience with AD, DHCP, DNS, SSL Certificates and GPO Policies and other networking skillset a plus.
• Highly Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites – Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Time Management Skillset
• Proficient with Microsoft Project or similar project management tool, PowerPoint and Visio.
Educational & Qualifications:
• BS, BA or currently pursuing a degree in CS or another technical discipline (with significant computer coursework)
• Windows Certifications a plus
• A+, Net+ Certifications a plus
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook