Location: Austin, TX
Our client is a provider of reusable prepaid cards and related financial services in the US.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or sufficient related experience.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience building entire products from backend to frontend.
- Experience using JAVA/Kotlin to implement application logic.
- Strong ability to develop databases; experience using SQL. Cassandra a plus
- Experience using Web Frameworks: React.js is a plus
- Ability to document various possible solutions and rationale for choosing one over the others.
- Experience building web-based RESTful APIs and client integrations using JSON
- Experience developing and deploying web and or mobile applications on one or more digital service projects.
- Good understanding of business requirements, products and how different components of code (data structures) work together to satisfy business requirements: risk, legal, compliance etc.
- Applied understanding of Unix system internals, client/server protocols
- Experience writing good unit tests.
- Experience writing good integration tests.
- Knowledge of CSS.
- Experience using code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience using agile development methodology
- Good team/stakeholders' communication and interaction skills.
- Basic ability to mentor and coach new developers and QAs.
- Eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with the applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Familiarity with the full software development lifecycle with Agile & scrum methodologies.
- Eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.