ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- Analysis. Develop an in-depth understanding of the US financials with a specific focus on the IBG line of business
- On-going management and tracking of monthly actuals to ensure expectations are met accordingly to plan
- Develop and/or assist with financial models for new business deals
- Develop a comprehensive end-to-end understanding of IBG products and customer profiles
- Determine if and how current results and performance will impact outlook assumptions
- Perform unit profitability analysis and deliver key insights and trends to increase gross profit and expand margin
- Planning. Prepare and deliver Operating Plan and quarterly forecasts
- Define key assumptions and drivers based on the underlying business
- Expand and revise current planning processes and procedures
- Develop and/or assist with financial models for local and global operational initiatives
- Manage. Take ownership and drive results to ensure that monthly/quarterly financial targets are met as planned
- Develop in-depth understanding of relevant operational processes/activities and ensure that the associated accounting treatment is in line with corporate accounting policies
- Establish controls and provide cross-functional support to Sales, Operations, and Accounting
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of key accounts are recorded on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintain a high level of continued involvement with business owners, sales, and operations teams
- Reporting. Prepare and deliver monthly/quarterly business reporting and other management presentation materials
- Work product and presentation materials deliver a succinct message that effectively communicates financial performance and outlook
- Strong understanding of business drivers and underlying performance
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail
- Enhance unit profitability reporting
- Communication. Work directly with key business owners and management; be able to effectively and comfortably convey financial results, and conclusions of analyses performed, as well as suggest process improvements
- Create. Optimize current planning processes and recurring reporting deliverables to be more streamlined and dynamic
- Collaborate. Work with cross-functional teams to understand the existing data and infrastructure in order to efficiently address management-driven projects and support management reporting; some of which will be recurring (weekly, monthly or quarterly), while many will be ad-hoc
- Other relevant duties germane to the function may be assigned
SYSTEMS INVOLVED FOR THE FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- Microsoft Office suite
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Oracle ERP
- Hyperion / SmartView
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE FINANCIAL ANALYST:
Candidate will have project management responsibilities. One full-time direct report, but the role and its associated corporate function are expected to be able to lead and proactively initiate cross-functionally within various projects and key deliverables.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS FOR THE FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- Bachelor’s Degree; quantitative concentration (finance, accounting, economics)
- 2+ years’ experience in an FP&A role and performing recurring management reporting.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English/Spanish a plus.
- Strong attention to detail; ensure figures are accurately and consistently represented within and between related documents/presentations on a recurring basis.
- Experienced in financial modeling of dynamic solutions with varying drivers.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Powerpoint (include working knowledge of interactive and linked objects/data sources).
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (include working knowledge of PowerQuery and Macro commands) .
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Access.
- Customer Service skills in a high paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of the business/ability to learn elements of the business quickly.
- Project Management experience
- Intellectual curiosity
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook