Our Client is a privately held family business of engineers, contractors, and manufacturers based in Rialto, California. From their humble beginnings, they have built a family of products to meet the needs of all kinds of infrastructure. Each generation of products is better than the previous one.
Our Client is now the largest and most diverse drainage, sanitary, pressure, and trench-less pipe provider, with manufacturing locations across the country and serving not just the US but all of North America.
Our Client is looking for the position will be responsible for day-to-day administration and maintenance of the IFS ERP system.
- Manage and administer the IFS application in multiple environments – Development, Test and Production
- Create custom objects, reports, data upload jobs, scheduled tasks, database tasks
- Work closely with and collaborate with the company IT Infrastructure team to maintain, upgrade and optimize IFS systems performance – database servers and application servers (cluster)Support, troubleshoot and debug IFS system errors,
- Dispatch issues to IFS North America and manage cases
- Configure, test and deploy IFS patches and upgrades
- Optimize, enhance and automate IFS application processes to maximize business efficiencies
- Analyze business requirements and develop solutions including screen modifications and reports using Report Designer, Quick Reports, Crystal Reports, IFS Developer Studio, etc.
- Generate tasks and reports for IFS Health checks
- Create and maintain user security – roles, permissions, and profiles.
- Configure, test, deploy and maintain IFS Segregation of Duties
- Data Security – configuration and monitoring using History Log, Database Alert Log, Foundation1 Monitoring Console
- Support and help troubleshoot 3rd Party Applications connected to the IFS systems, as needed
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications: Education, Licensing and Certifications Required:
- B.S. Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- The following certifications are desirable: MCSE, CCNA, Security+
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in IFS Applications Administration, 3 plus years’ experience IFS Version 9 or 10.
- Report writing using IFS Quick Reports, Crystal Reports, or similar tool
- Experience with file transfer protocols and formats
- Experience working in the Industrial Manufacturing industry.
- Experience working with all levels of management up to C-level – both in working groups and at a presentation level.
- Change management.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Storage systems
- Knowledge and familiarity of IFS Functional Modules – Distribution, Manufacturing, Financial, Engineering PDM, Document Management, MRO, and CRM.
- Working knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Citrix technologies
- VMware vSphere
- Servers and applications
- Microsoft Active Directory
- SFTP file transfer
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Ability to Troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Active Directory: Permissions, Group Policy Implementations, Login Scripting, General maintenance
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and strong verbal and written communications for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals.
- Ability to manage deliverables during all phases of the implementation life cycle.
- Ability to understand business concepts and issues as well as technical systems processes.
- Ability to work independently and as a member or leader of a team with minimal supervision.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook