Are you a recent grad excited to start your career, only to find that “climbing the corporate ladder” means you look up to see another person’s rear end?
If you would rather be the one to determine the trajectory of your career, then I invite you to take the first step and connect with us.
We are Rekruiters, an employee-owned staffing firm that has been named “Best Place to Work” by the Houston Business Journal the past 3 years. We are seeking individuals with entry level experience (0-3 years) that have an interest in building a growth-oriented career in sales.
Founded in 2012, our rapid growth comes from our belief in the potential of the individual. Just like any ultra-successful team, as the individuals on our team grow and succeed, so does our company!
At Rekruiters you have the chance to acquire the business acumen to take your career further.
What we offer:
– Competitive base + uncapped commission
– Rapid career growth (you don’t have to wait for a director or VP to be promoted/retire/quit/die and create a vacancy in order for you to move up!!!)
– Dynamic work environment (we’re hip- we have a ping-pong table and a kegerator)
– Leave at 3:00pm on Fridays
– All expenses paid vacation for top performers (Cancun, New Orleans, LA, Breckenridge, CO, Park City, UT)
– Bonuses and profit sharing
– Paid vacation and company holidays
– 401K and Benefits Package
Role and Responsibilities:
Individuals in this position work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual productivity targets. You must be comfortable making calls, networking, and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, and building relationships.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Identify, network, and sell to potential candidates/job seekers through creative recruiting strategies, including the use of an internal database, job boards, social networking, and college career websites
– Maintain and update a prospective candidate pipeline
– Schedule candidate interviews
– Documentation of all candidate conversations into Bullhorn for historical data and productivity reporting
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Professional verbal and written communication skills
– Competitive nature with a desire to win
– Self-motivated with an incredible work ethic
– Takes challenges head-on
– Proven leadership throughout your academic career (on or off campus)