Our client, a Houston based privately held services corporation, seeking a high level Enterprise Architect
Provides expertise in Enterprise Architecture. Plays a key role in defining the IT application roadmap(s), using technology to enable business process automation, and leading the development capability to deliver enterprise solutions. Contributes to the planning of the overall organizational IT strategy and aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding IT products and services, partners and suppliers; organizational capabilities; and key business and IT initiatives. Works to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive software development frameworks, and available industry standard techniques.
• Bachelor's Degree from a four year college or university in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; and 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have at least 10 years of expertise with at least two IT Domain (Business, Apps, Data, Security, Server, Networks, Storage)
• Must have at least 6 years of Architect experience.
• Must have Expert knowledge at least in two IT Domain (Business, Apps, Data, Security, Server, Networks, Storage)
• Must have experience in TOGAF and other Architecture Frameworks.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook