- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 3+ years of experience doing hands-on software development in Bluetooth domain; application, framework, Bluetooth stack or drivers.
- 3+ years of experience in Bluetooth and BT smart (low energy) specifications and standards with knowledge of Bluetooth stacks such as BlueZ, Bluedroid or other proprietary Bluetooth stacks.
- 3+ years of experience writing Linux kernel (.drivers or core)
- 3+ years of experience in one or more specific technical areas such as Audio, WiFi, ZigBee, Thread, device interfaces (SDIO, I2S, I2C, USB, UART, SPI,PCM), filesystems, system performance and profiling.
- 3+ years of experience with driving products or platforms through Bluetooth certification.
- 3+ years of experience with capturing and analyzing Bluetooth stack, HCI (bt snoop) and Bluetooth over the air sniffer logs.
- Technical document writing experience using Visio, Word, Excel, and / or PowerPoint
- System-level integration experience
- Linux kernel programming experience
- DFx (Design for cost, test, manufacturing) experience
- Experience reading schematics
- Experience with hardware lab equipment such as digital scope and logic analyzer
- Experience programming with java/C/ C++/ C#
- Scripting experience with Perl/Python/Tcl
- Experience with platforms such as Linux/Unix and Windows
- Android application, Framework and JNI development experience.
- BLE Mesh development experience
- Experience with Home Automation product development
- Understanding of embedded development constraints and system performance.
- Data analysis and debugging skills
- Master’s degree
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Linux on ARM CPUs
- JTAG experience
- Shell scripting experience
- Application development experience
- Experience with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, 802.15.4 based technologies like ZigBee and Thread.
- Experience with wireless coexistence between Bluetooth, LTE, ZigBee,Thread,Wi-Fi.
- Factory experience
- Experience with IDE (ex: Eclipse, Visual Studio)
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook