Direct Hire position – working remotely.
Learn and optimize customer-related business processes of the MS Dynamics 365 CRM application suite.
- Perform business requirements elicitation and development of full-lifecycle solution development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM, Canvas or Model Driven frameworks
- Lead the development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and development teams
- Customize and optimize CRM applications in support of business functions
- Support internal users on the use of Dynamics CRM
- Assist with unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing prior to production deployment
- Support system interruptions and ticket resolutions in customer required timeframes
- Support to DevOps development teams test planning and execution;
- Support review and risk assessment of Change Requests;
- Communication of any issues, problems, or risks to leadership with recommended solutions;
- Meeting attendance with program personnel and stakeholders and support to reporting efforts;
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports and presentations for PMO
- Utilization of professional judgement, critical thinking skills and research to resolve issues affecting system performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field, engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline with at least 4 years of experience as a sr. business analyst, business process expert, or a business architect.
- Must have around 1 year of hands-on experience performing configurations and customizations on Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365 platform;
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills;
- D365 certifications, classes or exams;
- Azure certifications, classes or exams;
- ITSM experience;
- Azure Dev Ops;
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook