This position will be responsible for the architecture, engineering, testing, design and configuration of on premises and public cloud solutions and will lead team projects in the group including new technologies, upgrades, implementation and migrations. In addition to the responsibilities for the management of the cloud environment, this role will also help to develop the cloud skills in the compute, storage and backup groups at the client.
This position will also provide support, mentoring, guidance and technical development (seminars, documentation, instructions) to other IT staff, including working with others one on one and in group settings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience designing and implementing public cloud-based solutions (including Azure and AWS)
- Experience with Infrastructure automation through scripting, such as: PowerShell, Python, Ansible, etc.
- Strong understanding of DevOps and Agile Methodologies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to troubleshoot issues and facilitate improvements based on root cause analysis across multiple disciplines
- Familiarity with Cloud security and governance models
- Experience implementing software defined networking in a cloud environment
- 2+ years in a lead/senior data center engineering role
- Experience with containers and container management platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience installing, configuring and supporting infrastructure services such as DNS, DFS, DHCP.
- Experience working with hardware and software vendors and managing outside resources to design and implement technology solutions
- Self-starter with the ability to manage projects and other tasks under minimal supervision
- Must be a team player, with exceptional communication skills, working well with others in the group and the rest of the IT organization
- Ability to identify and implement initiatives to improve the IT environment
- Provide after-hours support and participate in an on-call rotation
- Experience with cloud management platform (such as OpenShift, vRealize, Morpheus)
- Prior experience in multiple IT disciplines (Networking, Servers and Storage Hardware and Windows Server OS).
- 2+ years of Windows server experience including 2008R2 and 2012R2 and 2016
- 2+ years of Linux administration and management preferred
- Experience working with VMWare technologies including ESXi, NSX
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook