- Application architecture and data modeling
- Researching and proposing technology to use and challenging other developers
- Server side development using C#, ASP.NET MVC 4/Razor, REST/SOAP services, Entity Framework and SQL Server 2012 and higher.
- Working with UI/UX developer to create visually appealing and usable interfaces for our new web and mobile apps
- Working with BAs and testers on cases, requirements, source control, unit tests, builds, code review, and UAT throughout the SDLC
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related discipline is required.
- 4+ years writing and delivering Web based applications using ASP.NET MVC or web forms, C#, Entity Framework, jQuery, web APIs, and SQL.
- Experience with some kind of modern front end framework, for example AngularJS, knockout, React, JQuery, Bootstrap.
- Extensive problem solving and debugging skills.
- Expert in best practices used to develop web applications and relational databases.
- The ability to work in a fast paced team environment with aggressive schedules.
- Outstanding communication skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience creating and maintaining application build environments with .NET.
- Experience with .NET Core, Containerization and Azure App Services.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Experience designing a product from the ground up.
Experience in a Devops/CI/CD environment
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook