As a Business Systems Design Specialist you will provide support for our client's core business – Refinery Operations. You will be part of a team that will design, implement, and maintain their refinery’s computer-based enterprise business solutions which includes an ecosystem of integrated software, mobile devices, and proprietary applications that improves business processes, maintain a safe work environment, and maximize production up-time.
- Work on moderate to complex tasks for the deployment of new solutions and enhancements/fixes.
- Be organized and manage business user interactions including requirements gathering, testing, training and post-implementation support.
- Perform analysis on and recommend complex, quality solutions for business processes.
- Communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
- A Bachelor's degree (or higher) or foreign equivalent degree in MIS/CIS, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years of refinery industry or business/IT experience in business process design, system management, software install and configuration, testing and training.
- Basic skills using Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Lync).
- Basic skills with Microsoft Products, Windows O/S, Relational Databases & Reporting.
- Exposure to server hardware, network firewalls & communication protocols.
The most competitive candidates will have:
- Refinery industry or related business/IT knowledge in Oil Movements, Tank Farms, Pipelines & Terminals.
- Experience with integration design with DCS/SCADA, Historian, Lab, and other refining operations systems.
- Experience with software implementation & upgrades projects, ITIL change management/IT support processes.
- Experience working with vendors, IT and business teams located remotely.
- Experience with Oracle and/or MS SQL Server and SQL scripts/reports.
- Best-in-class benefits:
- Competitive Pay and Annual Bonus Program
- 100% match on 401(K) up to 7%, with immediate vesting
- Company-sponsored Pension Plan
- Comprehensive Healthcare and Wellness Programs
- Onsite Daycare Center
- Onsite Employee & Family Wellness Center
- State-of-the-art 24-hour Fitness Center free for employees and spouses with access to Tennis and Basketball Facilities
- Onsite cafeteria open for breakfast and lunch
- Sprawling campus with walking paths and access to biking/hiking on the greenbelt
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook