Are you ready for your next adventure? Would you like to work for a company committed to your success? Start Your Journey With Us!
Who we are:
Rekruiters is an employee-owned staffing firm that has been named “Best Place to Work” by the Houston Business Journal the past 3 years. We are seeking a corporate recruiter to help us identify entry level and senior recruiters and account managers.
Founded in 2012, our rapid growth comes from our belief in the potential of the individual. Just like any ultra-successful team, as the individuals on our team grow and succeed, so does our company!
Individuals in this position work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual productivity targets. You must be comfortable making calls, networking, and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, and building relationships.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Identify, network, and sell to potential candidates/job seekers through creative recruiting strategies, including the use of an internal database, job boards, social networking, and college career websites
– Maintain and update a prospective candidate pipeline
– Schedule candidate interviews
– Documentation of all candidate conversations into Bullhorn for historical data and productivity reporting
What you need to succeed: (Qualifications and Education Requirements)
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Professional verbal and written communication skills
– Competitive nature with a desire to win
– Self-motivated with an incredible work ethic
– Takes challenges head-on
– Proven leadership throughout your academic career (on or off campus)
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook