- Enhance financial systems
- Database experience with tracing back data
- Monitoring and managing table growth
- Enhance existing software
- Implementing vendor upgrades and verifying compatibility with in house development through the development cycle
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Test and maintain ERP system to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing features as necessary
- Confirm application operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes
- Monitoring of inputs from external applications and working with other developers/vendors to ensure smooth integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required
- 7+ years’ combined experience in data development and database administration or application development
- Demonstrated strong knowledge in SQL and Java or .net
- Experience with SQL Server, ETL development using SSIS (Microsoft BizTalk or equivalent technologies)
- Ability to work with a variety of tools and troubleshoot communication issues.
- Knowledge of scripting languages XML or wordml and PowerShell.
- Exposure or experience working OQL/OSQL preferred.
- Agile methodology, and Scrums
- Comfortable writing and analyzing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail and strong oral and written communication
- Hands-on software troubleshooting experience
- Database Administration to maintain and administer the ERP Databases.
- Web Server Administration to maintain and administer the ERP Web Server(s).
- Knowledge of Networking and troubleshooting networking issues.
- Experience working with web transaction services to retrieve and input information.
- Security Administration to ensure all servers, data, and access all comply with Security standards.
- Knowledge of best practices in data policies, ensuring data integrity
- Data analysis and reporting skills (e.g. SQL, SQL Reporting Services, etc.).
- Power BI skills
- Preferred certification in at least one or more of the following technology areas: Servers, Networks, Database Administration and/or Security.
- Preferred working experiences in ERP development
- Preferred working experiences in a financial field or setting.
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
For all of our consultants, we offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook