Our client has partnered with us to add an Application Developer to their team.
- Working within project teams to determine needs and applying/customizing existing technology to meet those needs
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- Participate in system design and architecture
- Provide system support and troubleshooting
- Perform business data analysis, extracts, imports and reporting
- Adhere to production system change control processes (code and documentation)
- Analyze/evaluate third-party systems/modules for internal systems
- Provide consultation on complex projects as required
- Record work progress on a weekly basis
- BS in Technology or CS
- Experience with front-end UI design preferred. DNN (DotNetNuke) or Kentico experience a plus.
- Strategic Thinker – You demonstrate an analytical approach with a strong ability to uncover and resolve problems. You think analytically, prioritize tasks and develop processes that monitor progress and performance. You rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Organized & Productive – You demonstrate strong organizational skills while working in a fast-paced environment. You can work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Innovator – You can easily innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces.
- Communicator – You can effectively communicate complex technology concepts in laymen’s terms with the ability to construct user guides and documentation. You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- .Net, TFS/VSTS version control, Agile, SQL
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook